Leading a team to achieve sales and market share targets across customer for Construction specific application/product categories. Responsible for achieving sales targets through dealers as well as through direct relationship management with large accounts/ customers.
1. Analyze monthly and yearly with the team the TIV movements, market share, environment, etc.,
2. Deploy yearly sales plan, firm up the plans monthly and yearly, model wise, evolve scorecards, develop dealer sales plan and communicate with a dealer.
3. Responsible for Sales and PRF in the region across Product/application categories.
4. Ensure that Dealers sales margins are retained by the Dealership as per Commercial Policy.
5. Develop a strong business relationship with Dealership Principals and Dealers Management team and drive the sales.
6. Prepare sales promotions to plan in consultation with dealer/financiers, aligned to Zones marketing plan.
7. Ensure there is no deviation to approved schemes,
8. Devise Marketing Activity plan and approve ads and promo material, and ensure reimbursement to dealer
9. Forecast demand, analyze stock levels and indent to the Order Desk in Marketing HQ.
Key Responsibilities :
– Propose potential Large Accounts to Zonal Business Head for target LAc Portfolio.
– Influence the dealer principle to ensure Sales related infrastructure at Dealerships.
– Follow SHARP Sales Process and ensure implementation across the Regions and Areas.
– Ensure Dealer Principals and Dealer Sales Managers are driving SHARP Process.
– Drive through Sales Process Champions by undertaking workshops/training, hand holding, follow-up and monitoring, feedback at dealerships (Dealership Sales Head) with the participation of Area Sales Managers.