- Global Hunt India Pvt. Ltd.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop
- code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force
- Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Liaise with OnSite technical lead, and functional team to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce
- Work on Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Provide consulting support on processes and systems issues.
- Author and update all technical documents relative to design, delivery, operation readiness and/or custom application development team site.
- Assist Business Analysts in troubleshooting technical issues with standard or custom programs and reports.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and internal IT team members to meet expected customer service levels.
- Track all outstanding work through either the production ticket system or the Project Server.
- Adhere to agreed-upon Service Level Agreements for production tickets.
- Proven experience implementing solution using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Query Language (SQL/SOQL)
- Proficient in WebService Integration
- Experience with Heroku or Lightning Development (SFDC) preferred
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
|Employment Type :||Full Time|
|Eligibility :||B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,
BCA – Computers,
M.Tech – Any Specialization,
MCA – Computers,
Doctorate Not Required
|Industry :||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Functional Area :||IT Software – Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Role :||Software Developer|
|Salary :||INR Client is one of the best Paymaster in the Industry.|
|Deadline :||04th Nov 2018|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
Global Hunt India Pvt. Ltd.
GlobalHunt India is a leading executive search & selection firm, in terms of services offered, professional team mandates handled and Industry specializations across Asia-Pacific, US, and Europe markets. Currently, we would like to touch base with you regarding an opening with one of our client. Please touch base with us and send across your CV in word format to discuss it further. I am sending you some details for an opening that might help you to give a better perspective of the position as well as the organization. If you have any query; do give me a buzz.